1 Dec 2019
Global independent kids and family distributor, Jetpack Distribution, announces a series of deals with a range of broadcasters in the Asia. This brings many of its top performing global hits such as: Oswaldo, The Barefoot Bandits, Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty, Wolf, The Sisters and Kitty is Not a Cat to screens across a variety of Asian countries.
The distribution business, ever-expanding its footprint across the globe, makes the announcement ahead of Asia TV Forum in Singapore next month. Multiple deals across the region include:
- South Korean kids animation channel Tooniverse has acquired the rights to air Oswaldo.
- Philippines lifestyle and entertainment channel Pop Life has bought the rights to seasons one to three of Justin Time, season one of Invisible Network of Kids, season one of The Barefoot Bandits and season one of Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty.
- South Korean based English Gem is airing season one and two of My Petsaurus, seasons one and two of Justin Time and season one of Boj.
- China based Shenghai Shenyu have acquired the rights to air season one of Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty.
- Vietnam’s Vietcontent will air season one of The Sisters, season one of Jamie’s Got Tentacles and season one of Wolf.
- India-based ETV India have acquired the rights to season one of The Sisters and season one of Kitty is Not a Cat.
- Hong Kong’s TVB will air seasons one to four of Our Family.
- South Korea’s Pacific Bridge have bought the rights to season one of Yoko.
Jetpack Distribution’s global head of sales Marie-Laure Roche says: “These deals are a testament to the enduring appeal of Jetpack’s kids and family shows are proven successes across the globe.” She adds: “We are delighted to be working with so many established broadcasters across the region and I am looking forward to attending Asia TV Forum and bringing more of our content to screen across Asia.”
19 Jan 2023
Jetpack Behind the Blast - Podcast 1 - Mellie Buse
Producers Behind the Blast
24 Nov 2022
Jetpack Lands 311 Half Hours Across Latin America and the Caribbean
Jetpack Shows Broadcasters
7 Nov 2022