1 Dec 2019
Jetpack Blasts Deals Across Asia
Global independent kids and family distributor, Jetpack Distribution, announces a series of deals with a range of broadcasters in the Asia. This brings many of its top performing global hits such as: Oswaldo, The Barefoot Bandits, Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty, Wolf, The Sisters and Kitty is Not a Cat to screens across a variety of Asian countries.
The distribution business, ever-expanding its footprint across the globe, makes the announcement ahead of Asia TV Forum in Singapore next month. Multiple deals across the region include:
- South Korean kids animation channel Tooniverse has acquired the rights to air Oswaldo.
- Philippines lifestyle and entertainment channel Pop Life has bought the rights to seasons one to three of Justin Time, season one of Invisible Network of Kids, season one of The Barefoot Bandits and season one of Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty.
- South Korean based English Gem is airing season one and two of My Petsaurus, seasons one and two of Justin Time and season one of Boj.
- China based Shenghai Shenyu have acquired the rights to air season one of Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty.
- Vietnam’s Vietcontent will air season one of The Sisters, season one of Jamie’s Got Tentacles and season one of Wolf.
- India-based ETV India have acquired the rights to season one of The Sisters and season one of Kitty is Not a Cat.
- Hong Kong’s TVB will air seasons one to four of Our Family.
- South Korea’s Pacific Bridge have bought the rights to season one of Yoko.
Jetpack Distribution’s global head of sales Marie-Laure Roche says: “These deals are a testament to the enduring appeal of Jetpack’s kids and family shows are proven successes across the globe.” She adds: “We are delighted to be working with so many established broadcasters across the region and I am looking forward to attending Asia TV Forum and bringing more of our content to screen across Asia.”
1 Apr 2020
Jetpack Inks Deals with Broadcasters Across the Globe
10 Mar 2020
Major Deals for Beano Studios’ Global TV Hit Dennis & Gnasher: Unleashed! secured by Jetpack
5 Mar 2020
A Note on Recent Events Surrounding Coronavirus
27 Feb 2020
Jetpack Extends Live Action Catalogue Acquiring A Week to Beat the World
1 Dec 2019
Jetpack Blasts Deals Across Asia
21 Nov 2019
Jetpack Fires Up with a Raft of Deals Across LATAM
12 Oct 2019
Warwick Davis Exec Producing ‘Master Moley’ Special; Jetpack Boards Series
24 Sep 2019
Jetpack Lands New Acquisition The Baby Club for International Sales
27 Aug 2019
Marie-Laure Roche Joins Jetpack as Interim Global Head of Sales
26 Jun 2019
Jetpack Secures Homes for Dystopian Live Action Thriller The Cul de Sac
31 May 2019
Jetpack Acquires International Rights for Pre-School Hit Show Emmy & Gooroo
1 Apr 2019
Jetpack Blasts Shows Across Europe with a Raft of New Deals
11 Mar 2019
Teenage anxiety – how do we entice the teens back to traditional telly?
18 Feb 2019
Jetpack Acquires International Rights for Funrise’s Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty™
11 Feb 2019
Jetpack Expands International Team Appointing Sophie Prigent as Sales Director
29 Jan 2019
Jetpack Propels into Movies with Four Family Films from Perplexia Pictures
10 Oct 2018
C21's Top Picks for MIPJUNIOR
3 Oct 2018
Jetpack Distribution Propels the Irrepressible Dennis & Gnasher Unleashed to Multiple Worldwide Territories
18 Sep 2018
JETPACK DISTRIBUTION POWERS UP WITH TWO HIT PRE-SCHOOL ACQUISITIONS ‘DAISY & OLLIE’ AND ‘PIP AHOY!’
3 Sep 2018
Jetpack launches into live action with teen dystopian sci-fi thriller The Cul de Sac
3 Jul 2018
Jetpack Fuels Up Portfolio with a Trio of Homegrown UK Live Action Shows
14 Jun 2018
Yoko Producers and Jetpack Distribution launch free kids app “Yoko” to promote Outdoor Games
1 May 2018
Jetpack Fuels Up More International Deals for Outfit7's Hit Series Talking Tom and Friends
2 Feb 2018
Jetpack appoints Gillian Calvert Ridge as Global Head of Sales
31 Jan 2018
Jetpack ramps up Yoko with further global deals
11 Jan 2018
DENNIS AND GNASHER UNLEASHED HEADS TO GERMANY AS SUPER RTL ACQUIRE TV SERIES
20 Dec 2017
Kidscreen Hot 50
25 Oct 2017
Eight musings from MIPCOM 2017, a Jetpack perspective by Dom Gardiner
24 Oct 2017
Jetpack fuels up with raft of worldwide deals for The Sisters, Jamie’s Got Tentacles and Yoko
20 Sep 2017
Major international renewals for multi award-winning hit kids’ series Justin Time
24 Aug 2017
Jetpack Distribution acquires international rights to Beano Studios’ iconic Dennis & Gnasher Unleashed
17 Aug 2017
Jetpack Distribution acquires international rights to Boj from Pesky
27 Mar 2017
Jetpack Distribution Announces Broadcast & Licensing Agreements for YOKO
30 Jan 2017