The news comes ahead of the Asia TV Forum this December (ATF), and is testament to the company’s commitment to the further expansion of its footprint in the region.
The deals are as follows:
● Warner Bros. Discovery has bought the rights to air Mechamato (season 1) on Cartoon Network And Dennis the Menace and Gnasher (seasons 1 and 2) on Cartoon Network and POGO across South Asia
● The Walt Disney Company (Japan) has taken the rights for Paper Owls Ladybird & Bee (season 1).
● GRT Children’s Channel has acquired the rights for The Moe Show for China and Hong Kong.
● Edutainment children’s channel Da Vinci has taken the rights for Critters TV and Yoko (seasons 1 - 3) for Asia, India and the Middle East.
● Astro in Malaysia has bought the rights for A Week to Beat The World, Spookiz The Movie and Spookiz (seasons 1 - 3) for Malaysia and Brunei.
● ETV Balbharat kids channels in India has re-licensed the rights for The Sisters (season 1).