Kids and family global content distributor, Jetpack Distribution, has today announced a range of deals across Asia for top shows in its catalogue including: Kitty is Not a Cat, The Sisters, Emmy & Gooroo, Wolf, The Baby Club, Katy and Boj.
The deals see these shows landing on screens across the region this year and beyond and highlights the growing significance of this part of the world for the distribution business.
They are as follows:
- India’s ETV Network has acquired the pay TV rights for seasons two of children’s animated comedy series Kitty is Not a Cat and The Sisters.
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment’s Miao Mi has picked up the Pay TV & Digital rights in various Asian countries for the Chinese pre-school animated series Emmy & GooRoo.
- Malaysia’s Astro have bought the video-on-demand (VOD) rights for Emmy & GooRoo
- Indonesia’s Mola TV has taken in the subscription video on demand (SVOD) rights for Emmy & GooRoo, comedy animation Wolf and live action series The Baby Club.
- Vietnamese agent B Company has taken in all the rights for live action series Katy.
- Chinese entertainment and educational content provider Leadjoy have acquired the VOD rights for pre-school animated series Boj.
Jetpack Distribution CEO, Dominic Gardiner, says: “Asia is a dynamic market with huge potential. We pride ourselves on having an offer which is truly global
and high-quality shows with universal appeal. Ones that cross many borders and unite kids and families with humour and heart. These deals are a testament
to that fact. We’re delighted to be working with these networks.”