The deals see a range of the distributor’s high quality, character-driven shows, launching on screens across the regions.
- NBCUniversal have acquired the pay TV, SVOD and catch-up rights for season 1 of Boj, seasons 1 and 2, plus the movie special of Yoko, seasons 1 and 2 of Jamie’s Got Tentacles and seasons 1 to 3 of Chuggington for Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Disney Channels Latin America acquired the exclusive pay TV/catch up rights for Spookley and the Christmas Kittensand Spookley the Square Pumpkin in Latin America. Moreover, it has acquired non-exclusive rights for the same shows in the Caribbean.
- Brazil’s Globoplay has secured the non-exclusive subscription video on demand (SVOD) rights for Spookiz seasons 2 and 3 and Talking Tom & Friends season 3 in Brazil.
- Somos TV has taken exclusive Pay TV rights for Chuggington season 2 and season 3 in the US and Puerto Rico, non-exclusive Pay TV rights for Central America, Dominican Republic and Mexico and non-exclusive SVOD and VOD rights in the US, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Central America and Mexico
- Canela have acquired the non-exclusive AVOD rights for and Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty and the non-exclusive AVOD and FAST rights for Boj season 1, Clangers seasons 2 and 3, Talking Tom & Friends season 3, Yoko season 1 in Latin America, the Caribbean, and USA.